We’ve been serving Sussex since the 1970’s, so we know a thing or two about vehicles.
I’m glad you’ve found our website. If you have a truck, van or motorhome this is the place to come.
I’m extremely proud of our honest, caring and professional reputation, for the quality of our work and the exceptional service levels we provide to all of our customers, unrivalled by main dealers.
We are a family run business both in the office and the workshop, and when we say something will be done, it will be. It’s simple – we treat our customers how we want to be treated.
Just check out our Google reviews here
We’re one of the largest, independently-owned commercial workshops in Sussex, and our modern, well-equipped premises offer large, purpose-built service bays, VOSA approved MOT test facilities and waiting room, commercial body and accident repair shop and ample parking for our core markets Truck, Van and Motorhome.
“My mission is to be the best in Sussex in these markets.”
Steve Torricelli, co-owner
We provide experienced maintenance, servicing, repairs, Texa diagnostics and MOT preparation for large scale fleet transport operators and individual truck owners.
All our work is to VOSA standards and carried out in our 80ft service bays at our 20,000 sq.ft workshop premises in Lancing.
Truck MOTs can be arranged with our preferred supplier but please note lead times can be lengthy due to a national shortage of MOT slots.
We repair, service and MOT all makes and models of vans – Class 4, Class 5 (16 seats and up to 5,000kg gross), and Class 7 (up to 3,500kg gross).
We specialise in Mercedes, Ford, Iveco, Peugeot, Citroen and Fiat and use state of the art diagnostic testing tools, including Texa, Autel and Snap On.
We are registered members of the national Approved Workshop Scheme and provide set price annual habitation checks which do not affect most UK manufacturer’s warranty (please check your warranty terms first).
Our large premises and service bays allow us to offer a “One-Stop-Shop” for motorhome owners, including mechanical repairs, diagnostics, bodywork, servicing and MOTs.
Our purpose-built 80ft bodyshop has paint extraction systems, ensuring a quality paint finish.
We undertake all types of bodywork repairs, including panel beating, fabrication, panel removal and refit/welding and repairresprays of all commercial vehicles, including trucks, motorhomes, vans, and tractor units.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- We’re an independent, family owned and run business, established in 1978
- Over 40 years’ experience in light and heavy commercial vehicle repairs, servicing and MOTs
- 20,000 sq.ft. modern workshop facilities with 80 ft. service bays on Lancing Business Park in West Sussex, and all work carried out on site
- Experienced commercial fleet transport maintenance, inspection and servicing
- Member of Approved Workshop scheme for repairs, MOTs and habitation servicing for all makes of motorhomes (customers owning motorhomes of non UK-based manufacturers should check the conditions of their warranty about habitation servicing within the warranty period)
- VOSA-approved MOT testing for Class 4, Class 5 light and Class 7 MOTs
- Our experienced ex main -dealer staff use the latest diagnostic tools and software, including Texa, Autel and Snap On
- MOT failure repairs
- Fast turnaround on business critical emergency repairs
- Fast, reliable, personal service from highly-skilled commercial vehicle technicians.
Big enough to cope Small enough to care
We serve customers from Lancing, Worthing, Brighton, Chichester and the wider Sussex area from our large, modern workshop on Lancing Business Park. Every customer, from private individuals to small companies, national fleets and multi-nationals, can be confident of receiving a friendly, cost-effective and high quality service.
MOT's carried out 2021
Fleets we maintain
Motorhomes checked in 2021
Trucks and Vans serviced in 221
Fully Approved to take care of your Motorhome
We are members of the Approved Workshop Scheme, a joint enterprise between the National Caravan Council (NCC), the Caravan and Motorhome Club and the Camping and Caravanning Club. Established in 1978, it is the only scheme to be supported by all major UK motorhome manufacturers and is regarded as the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing in the UK.
We also carry out motorhome MOTs and vehicle servicing, making us the perfect “One-stop-shop” for motorhome customers.
Request an MOT online
Please give 24 hours for us to respond to
your enquiry or alternatively,
Please give us a call on 01903 753852
We provide emergency call out in workshop hours and facilities whilst you wait for emergency repairs and MOT.
Our office hours are
8am to 6pm
Monday to Friday
Leave a Message
Lancing Commercial Ltd
61 Spencer Road
Lancing Business Park, Lancing
West Sussex, BN15 8UA