Fleet & Truck
For fleet transport operators and single truck owners, keeping your vehicles well-maintained and on the road is crucial to the bottom line.
At Lancing Commercial, we work with owner drivers, small companies, national fleets and multi-nationals to provide a fast, reliable and professional truck inspection and servicing, repair and MOT preparation programme to VOSA recognised Operator Licence standards.
We work in partnership with our customers, saving you time and money on your own transport resources. And we understand the importance of keeping your vehicles on the road in the most efficient manner, whilst keeping you informed of your servicing, safety check and MOT requirements.
We’ll help you decide on issues arising from inspections and how to proceed in the most cost effective manner, as we know there are always grey areas as to when certain parts should be replaced.
We know some larger operations share inspection scheduling with the FTA (Freight Transport Association), and this is something we already do for some of our other customers. As many of you will no doubt have experienced, there is a national issue with HGV MOT availability.
Thanks to our strong relationships with our suppliers, we are able to run a rolling MOT booking schedule for our customers, which for most of the time, ensures MOT slots are available.
Large premises and the latest technology
Our 20,000 sq.ft. commercial garage on Lancing Business Park is one of the largest in Sussex and provides modern service bays, an MOT centre for Class IV, V and VII vehicles, refrigerated vehicle hook-up and commercial body repair shop. We use state of the art diagnostic tools and software, including TEXA and Snap On.
30 years’ experience in Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Our skilled technicians have over 30 years’ experience in all OEMs including Mercedes, Iveco, DAF, MAN and Volvo. And we don’t stand still because modern vehicles continue to evolve with the increase in emissions regulations and CAN line architecture.
We recognise the importance of training, no matter how qualified staff are already, and we encourage them to attend the latest update courses available on diagnostics and AdBlue systems.
Our fleet transport services
We know what’s important to you and our truck/fleet offering has been developed around your needs:
- Vehicle and fleet maintenance services
- Vehicle inspection and safety checks to VOSA standard
- MOT pre checks, preparation and presentation for VOSA HGV test for over 3.5 tonnes
- Fast turnaround when time critical
- Big enough to cope, large enough to care : our largest customer runs a fleet of over 100 vans and trucks
- Fully equipped workshop for heavy commercial, including 80ft inspection pit, 2 sets of 4 post lifts, heavy duty pit jack and heavy commercial air tools
- Twice daily parts deliveries from all main dealers
- Emissions testing (petrol and diesel)
- Roller brake testing up to 5 tonne and Tapley testing to meet Operator Licence requirements
- Loading facilities up to 8 tonne for MOT purposes
- Accident damage, cab and bodywork with respray facilities
- Welding and fabrication
- While you wait emergency repairs
- TEXA & Snap On engine and vehicle electronic diagnostics (EDC, ABS, EBS, ECU, fuel, air, brake system, sensors, dash/instruments etc) for all makes and types of light and heavy commercial vehicles
- Regularly updated Texa software, ensuring we always have the latest diagnostic information and tools to hand for all makes of trucks and vans, with the capability to track live data whilst on road test to identify causes of faults
- Trailer electronic diagnostics
- Five plug in points for refrigerated vehicles
- Commercial body repair shop
- All technicians have full HGV licences (CE HGV and Trailer)
- On-site modern MOT test centre which can accommodate Class 4, Class 5 light and Class 7 MOT (cars, light commercial up to 3.5 tonnes and minibuses up to 16 passenger seats.)
- Efficient back office able to cope with fleet maintenance and authorisation web-based systems
Comprehensive fleet maintenance and repair services at affordable prices
As an independent, family-owned business, our overheads are lower than national dealerships and we provide a friendly, professional service that’s based on trust and mutual understanding. Call us today on 01903 753852 to see how our prices compare or email us for a free, no obligation quote.
We provide emergency call out in workshop hours and facilities whilst you wait for emergency repairs and MOT.
Our office hours are
8am to 6pm
Monday to Friday
8am to 1pm
Leave a Message
Lancing Commercial Ltd
61 Spencer Road
Lancing Business Park, Lancing
West Sussex, BN15 8UA